MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2011, 01:16 AM   #15376 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Turns out it wasn't a sidewalk but a parking lot rather. In the handicapped space, how fitting is that.
lol

im not entirely sure if that is better or not xD

I once slept on a families couch. Apparently I randomly wondered into a house near campus after a party and just decided to sleep on their couch. Woke up the next morning and they made me breakfast. I have to say to date it was one of the most awkward experiences I've been through. Its one thing to get kicked out of their house or yelled at/cursed at/cops called on you.. They made me breakfast. I learned a valuable lesson from that experience though.. If you were expecting it to be something along the lines of "drink less" or "have faith in people" or some inspirational shit like that you're wrong its simply lock your goddamn door.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.