MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2011, 01:30 AM   #15377 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
lol

im not entirely sure if that is better or not xD

I once slept on a families couch. Apparently I randomly wondered into a house near campus after a party and just decided to sleep on their couch. Woke up the next morning and they made me breakfast. I have to say to date it was one of the most awkward experiences I've been through. Its one thing to get kicked out of their house or yelled at/cursed at/cops called on you.. They made me breakfast. I learned a valuable lesson from that experience though.. If you were expecting it to be something along the lines of "drink less" or "have faith in people" or some inspirational shit like that you're wrong its simply lock your goddamn door.

Lol thats funny. Once i was at my best friends house and we threw a party and near like 4am we had some random kid we didnt know just walk in and fall asleep on the couch. At that time there was only like 4 of us left and a few girls. We were all shocked because when he walked in and fell asleep on the couch we were all in the backyard bullshitting. So when we went back in we were shocked like WTF who is this?? Anyone know this guy?? and none of us did. My best friends parents were coming in the morning to move the rest of the furniture (They were moving out which is why we threw the party, his parents were already sleeping in the new house) so we just wrote on his face and said "We dont know who this kid is, throw him out if you want" and to be sure they read it we also wrote on some paper and taped it to him with the same message.

Turns out some chicks came to party but then decided they wanted to go grab energy drinks before they come in. The guy was with them and decided he would just wait at the house for them. Obviously the girls never came back and seems just pawned him over to us.