MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #15378 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
I once saw a guy, around the time the clubs were kicking everyone out, taking a dump in the middle of the road while a taxi beeped him to get out of the way. He then proceeded to fall back into his shit, get up, put his trousers back on and hit on the first girl he saw. It was incredible, the guy was absolutely vile bahaha.

Not on the same topic as the above alcohol fueled stories but it's a good one non the less.

Waiting for Wales vs Namibia to start, I have my dog whining at me for a walk, but if I walk him now I'll miss kick off LATE WALK FOR YOU HOUND!

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”