MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #15387 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Drinking coffee, trying to motivate to get some work done. NOT feeling it. I think I'm gonna need some help.

I recently bought a "fixer upper" now I need to fix'er. After replacing the rotten roof and moldy insulation I took a little break to contemplate the possibility that maybe, once again, I have bitten off a bit too much.

Nothing to do now but, chew, chew, chew.

This is where the help comes in. anyone who sees me on this forum between the hours of 7am and 7pm EST,from now 'til Christmas, PLEASE bitch slap me offa here. bann me, infract me, shame me, whatever (I know I can count on you M.C.)

you guys are my broke back. i wish I could quit you....

I got work to do.
Send me a picture of yourself. I will proceed to give you a 2d facial. I will then take a picture of that picture and use it as my avy. You will be shamed forever.

Or is it the other way around....