MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #15434 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
EDIT: Just read some of the previous posts. So sorry to hear that oldie :/ Acts like these are so far beyond what our understanding is able to comprehend.
A childhood sweetheart of mine was stabbed to death by a jealous ex about five years ago, absolutely surreal to have something like that happen that close to you

Just take care of yourself mate, keep it on the straight and narrow and give yourself time to move on:/

__________________________________________________ ______________

I really wanted to make a thread just to showcase this epic photo, but my common sense got the better of me in the end, so here you go:

Struve and Johnson together truly is comedy gold, they should make a sitcom with a few other fighters

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!