MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #15440 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Looking at the face of a cowardly murderer. This piece of sh*t Murdered his 68 year old stepfather today. The scumbag actually worked for me 20 years ago. I would have fired the whiny worthless idiot on his first day if not for his step father. Instead I wasted almost a year trying to teach him a trade. As far as I know the POS never worked a day in his life that his employer didn't pick him up from his step daddy's house and feed him breakfast and lunch. He was 38 years old when his step father finally kicked him out. he'd been living in a barn and begging from family since.

Today they say he's a suspect in the death of a local woman killed 3 years ago.