MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts on GOMAD?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Lone Wolf
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby

The Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Wellsince no-one replied i'm guessing nobody really knows much about it.

Well, i tried it anyway

I encorperated 2-3 litres of milk (varying full fat / half fat / low fat purely on what i felt like) per day into my diet. I still eat my breakfast as normal, drink a litre or so of milk throughuot the morning, then lunch as usual, more milk throughout the afternoon and also a mass gain shake with milk. Dinner as usual, and protein shake with water before bed.

In 2 weeks i've gained 6lbs in body weight, dropped 1% bodyfat (down to 9%), and gained 10lbs of muscle. Pretty impressive.

I use an ironman scale which analysis allsorts of stuff, from bodyfat, to hydration levels, to muscle mass, and more. So my progress is logged and i try to keep my hydration levels between 60% - 65% to try and keep variables to a minimum.

Not sure if the lean gains are due to the milk, the mass gainer, the tribulus (testosterone booster which comes in capsule form) or a combination of the 3.

So anyone who is wanting to gain muscle relatively quickly, with minimal fat gain, i can say that so far drinking a minimum of 2litres of milk each day has been a success for me.
The Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote