MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #38 (permalink)
Fedornumber1!
Bantamweight

Fedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
This thread, this argument is fatally flawed from the get go. It simply is not a question of are the Atheists right or are the Christians right. Both (all of us) are equally clueless to the true nature of the Universe.

I have a simple belief. I believe that there is too much beauty in the world for it to be an accident. there is too much ugly in the world for me to believe that religion has a clue.

did man create God??? I don't know... but there is no doubt that man created religion.
Man created his human god, the god we all know, but not the real god, if in fact there is one which there isn't