MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2011, 05:00 AM   #15463 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
No doubt.

I would just smash both thief's hands with a hammer tbh.

Break every single bone in his hands, let him bleed there in pain and agony.

F*king retards...
Thievery is definitely something that i consider one of the lowest things you can do. A person that steals from others has lost any respect from me they ever had. I look at them and almost think they are a different species from me. I know that is harsh but i find it so freaking disgusting. If you know someone steals from people then how can you have them around you?? I just dont get it. Now if you steal something from safeway or w/e then i could care less, il just think you need some growing up to do.