MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #15466 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 07:45 AM
Bit smaller than mine, and mines on the large side of medium, or small large.

Mine never fights back, just runs away when a dog goes for him. Normally he's so fast he gets away quite easily, but his guard was 100% down as he was getting HIS ball back so obviously didn't see her as a threat and wasn't expecting that reaction, and neither was I tbh. Not a single drop of blood spilled, it's like a huge blood blister wound.

Sucks when this happens but when there are 30+ dogs in the dog park during nice weather days in the morning, it's bound to happen now and again, just sucks that my boy was the one that got it :/ Will have a word with the guy when I next see him, if my dog ever injured another dog like that I'd want to know asap so I could work on it sooner rather than later. He's a nice guy as well so not going to make a big deal of it, dogs will be dogs eh.

Really glad my hound never retaliates though, could of turned really nasty if he was like that.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome