MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2011, 02:16 AM   #234 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
What is an 'ego shooter' ? :S

BF3 is Beta only, the graphics are horrible, it's glitchy and only one map without vehicles.

All that will be different in the game. They're only running this to find problems and fix them in time for launch. They have given us the absolute bare minimum to run the game on one map.

Treyarch said the reason Black Ops was so amazingly shit for 3 months after launch was due to them not doing any beta testing. At least it will work on launch, I doubt MW3 will.

I'll still be getting BF3, I enjoyed the beta and think the real game is going to be excellent.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote