MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #15482 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Never tried it....I don't like anything that puts you on your ass....My friends used it a few times and every time fell into the "K Hole" which they just sit or lay there and cant move talking like they're James toney or Nate Diaz....the whole experience only lasts 2 or 3 hours but you never know
I saw a documentary on some high school girl who was super hot and smart. She OD' on ketamine and now she can't even talk right. Her mental state is of a 12 year old. Her parents are devastated. That shit aint cool.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ