MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #15503 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
I just watched the third transformers movie for the first time...Now, I can excuse the world for being super religious, we all need something to lean on. I can get over the fact that my country elected George W. Bush and invaded Iraq for no real reason, we were lied to. I can get over the fact that some folks would actually vote for Sara Palin, she is a gilf and every group needs a mascot. But, I cannot believe that this piece of shit movie (Transformers 3) made over 3/4 of a billion dollars. This is the finally straw, I now fully believe that most people are stupid. Even rating this film on the fact that it was supposed to be a silly summer action flick without any brains, it was still one of te worst things I have ever seen. This was one of the few times in my life that I have not finished a movie that I paid to watch.