MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2011, 01:21 AM   #15507 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I just watched the third transformers movie for the first time...Now, I can excuse the world for being super religious, we all need something to lean on. I can get over the fact that my country elected George W. Bush and invaded Iraq for no real reason, we were lied to. I can get over the fact that some folks would actually vote for Sara Palin, she is a gilf and every group needs a mascot. But, I cannot believe that this piece of shit movie (Transformers 3) made over 3/4 of a billion dollars. This is the finally straw, I now fully believe that most people are stupid. Even rating this film on the fact that it was supposed to be a silly summer action flick without any brains, it was still one of te worst things I have ever seen. This was one of the few times in my life that I have not finished a movie that I paid to watch.
Although I disagree with your political opinions, I appreciate the heads up on the movie. I was downloading it as we type. Just cancelled the download. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague