MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida open to fighting at heavyweight

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
He'd beat Lesnar.

Machida is like the terminator, super-saiyan version of Randy wrestling wise, and he's got the best striking at 205. Lyoto would stuff Lesnar's take-downs like Randy did except I think he'd finish Lesnar standing after a big hit.

Lyoto's TDD and wrestling negate his size disadvantage. Not saying he'd be in contention (JDS is a training partner/would kill him, Velasquez would terminate him etc) but I think he'd break top 10 without a lot of struggle.

Lmao this idea that Machida has this super human TDD is hilarious to me. The guy has not faced a single opponent to prove that he has GOOD tdd much less GREAT.

Randy and Ortiz should not even be mentioned and Rashad Evans was still so focused on striking that i think he maybe had 1 lazy take down attempt on Machida?? and i am not even sure that he did that.

From that you believe that Machida would stuff Lesnars take downs??

Jesus crist... people will buy in to anything.