MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #295 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 10-05: karate which was boring kick drills and boringer kata. Sometimes I think I only do those classes for the adult female companionship.
Tue: First-ever muay thai class. We did pyramids, Minnesota shuffle, hollowout defense, hip roll drill, teep, knee and round kick/knee drills, clear the hand and hook the head and outside knee, for two hours and it rocked. I can't afford to go to this gym and my current gym. I have to decide which arts I want to train for the time being. I am starting to get more subbing jobs, so if that keeps up I'll go to this gym, b/c there's no way on earth L&M will pay for it if I'm not working.
EDIT: I've put in a fair amount of work at two different gyms in the past week, and along with subbing I've gotten kinda confuzzled as to what I did. I had to take Thur-Tue off due to family being in town.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 10-15-2011 at 12:33 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote