MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Was Strikeforce ever better?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2011, 04:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
they were never better in any way. yes they had some great talent, and yes they put on some exceptional shows. but were never ever "better". as much hate as Dana gets, he runs his ship and he runs it very well. i remember when they had a UFC event one weekend and SF had one the next. InsideMMA covered both weigh ins each week. The UFC was completly streamlined looked and sounded great... it was like an event in and of itself! the next week they had the SF weigh in... and it was a cluster f*&k and a half.... i had seen cell phone sex tapes that had better production values, and the weigh ins were delayed also cuz there were 2-3 fighters who hadnt shown up yet..... seriously!!!!

were they entertaining? absolutly! Better? not a f*&king chance!

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote