MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My new truck

Thread: My new truck
View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Problem with lifted trucks is the tires cost so damn much. I used to have a 2004 F-350 Crew Cab Diesel with a 9" lift and 40" Tires. Tires were over $3000 for a set of 4 and you would only get 40,000 to set maybe 50 if they wore out in the spring.
35"s arent too bad, i think i found em online for about $270ish each.... and the BFG A/T's wear pretty well, on the red truck i got a set of 29" BFG's with about 25k miles on them, and they look brand new still.

yeah the size of this thing is immense.... the truck its nose to nose with is an F250 4x4, and the Raptor dwarves it. and the fun factor is huge too! its tough to keep the truck at the speed limit, it wants to jump to 100mph every time! and it doesnt feel like your going that fast either.... i had the black one up to 90 one time and felt like i was doing 65 in any other vehicle....

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote