MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 05:23 AM   #15609 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I was planning on making a post about that show.

You like it that much???
It was okay and kept my attention. The hotties help out a lot. Without them it would have been meh.

Quote:
I thought it was cool and since it was advertised as being the same creators as nip/tuck i was obviously intrigued. The young maid is super hot... but its disgusting that the old maid was touching herself... and the guy was turned on cause he sees a young women. haha
But they never showed the old lady when she was touching herself. As long as they keep the hot one in for all the sexy scenes I have no problem with that.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague