MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #15626 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
What happened? I've had only one parking ticket, and it was for forgetting to pay the parking meter. Was gone like 3 minutes, came back and there it was.

Also, I'm thinking about creating a website and putting enough content on it to make some extra money from Adsense and other ad type of programs. People out there that get like $3,000 a month just based off Adsense alone, and not even big companies, just personal information websites.

Just have to come up with an idea.
Thanks for the reminder. That's something I've intended to do for a while now. I own several domain names I just haven't followed through with any content yet. I get distracted and forget all about it until the bill for the names comes in.