MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #15627 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Well, that parking lot is supposed to be for people living in that neighborhood only. I usually park there when visiting one of the local bars. The police lady shouldn't be able to know that I don't live there though so I guess one of the neighbors must have ratted me out.
That sucks, man.

How much is the ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Thanks for the reminder. That's something I've intended to do for a while now. I own several domain names I just haven't followed through with any content yet. I get distracted and forget all about it until the bill for the names comes in.
It's a good idea if one has an idea/enough content to get it going. I was thinking of something like a website based on countdowns.

Like, have a countdown timer for every upcoming game/movie/electronic device out there. Simple idea, but simple ideas tend to soar on the internet.

Just looking for a way to make a bit more money, as the expense of keeping the website up is pretty cheap, so you don't lose out on much trying.