MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #15634 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanJacques View Post
Kry, you'll be stoked making the semi final! I picked Wales to meet New Zealand in the final at the start of the comp. Lets hope it comes true.
Man I was screaming like a child Such a good game of rugby, Ireland and Wales both showed how good the NH game can get.

Game of the tournament for me by far, Ireland had us on the ropes during the first half after we scored the first Try, for pretty much the rest of the 40 minutes. Then when they scored in the opening frame of the 2nd half I was going nuts! We pulled back together pretty quickly though and it was amazing. Best Welsh side, ever. If Wales are ever going to win the RWC, this is looking like a damn fine year to do so France next, think we have that in the bag. We won't underestimate them like England did, or come in half arsed. I think we'll break them.

Can't wait for the rest of the quarters tomorrow, to see NZ put on a clinic and get straight to the semi's. And Boks vs Aus promises to be absolutely insane. And we can all thank Ireland for switching it all up for us Who, imo deserve to be in the semi's far more than France. It's a shame Wales and Ireland had to meet so early.

Man today is a good day, even if I have been vomiting on and off for 9 hours

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

Last edited by K R Y : 10-08-2011 at 07:24 AM.