MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Spoiler*** Chael Sonnen Gets KTFO in RD 1...

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
The thing is, Stann comes from Jackson's camp. Sonnen is extremely one dimensional. I'm sure they have thought of something over there to handle the wrestling. Whether it be subs, wall walking back up, or just a lot of TDD. I don't know. But I'm sure he came well prepared.
I'm not saying he's a sure bet but Stann has done nothing but improve and you know I think he'll be able to get up enough to make it a close fight or possibly sub Sonnen.

He might lose but he is a tough fight. His tdd is solid contrary to some pplz opinion but with a wrestler like sonnen I thing you're just going to get taken down so you need to be able to have the skill to get up just as much as tdd
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote