MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby World Cup 2011 Discussion/Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 06:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
That and they struggled with Japan and lost to Tonga, and England started coming back strong at the end of the game against them. France were a team to fear 6 months ago....what happened?

Not that they can't beat us, if they find form again it'll be a very tough match.

ABs looked... well...I dunno, not like the ABs at all. They're really missing Carter...

I've yet to watch Aus vs Boks, but if Aus are even on 75% form I think they'll quite handily take New Zealand judging on how they were playing today. Like you said on twitter, hope Aus vs Wales final because we sent home the team that beat you in the pool stages, and you did the same for us.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote