MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby World Cup 2011 Discussion/Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 06:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
That and they struggled with Japan and lost to Tonga, and England started coming back strong at the end of the game against them. France were a team to fear 6 months ago....what happened?

Not that they can't beat us, if they find form again it'll be a very tough match.

ABs looked... well...I dunno, not like the ABs at all. They're really missing Carter...

I've yet to watch Aus vs Boks, but if Aus are even on 75% form I think they'll quite handily take New Zealand judging on how they were playing today. Like you said on twitter, hope Aus vs Wales final because we sent home the team that beat you in the pool stages, and you did the same for us.
we played at 30% today, cooper kept giving away the ball, but with 44% possession and 26% territory we still KO'd em and we beat them with the only try too, we put on some big hits too, france are easy to beat just win the set piece and play the running game, we beat em 59-16 last year

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote