MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - nateberry1 Training Log
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2011, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
nateberry1 Training Log

Hello all,

The names Nate and I'm a senior in High School and new to MMA. I did the classic few years of Karate when I was 6 or 7 or so but then I needed to have surgery and I stopped. I have been working out a lot for the past couple months and I decided to take up martial arts again. So now I go to a local training center owned by two Professional Fighters and I train there several nights a week along with my other gym.

I literally JUST started as this week will be my first full week of training. I have had a muay thai class which I loved and hopefully ill be starting BJJ this week as well. I will also most likely be joining my high school wrestling team this year as well as it will definitely help out my ground work.

A bit more background on myself is I'm 17 and I need to pack on some wicked weight. I'm an extremely hardgainer, no matter how much I eat I just burn through it so I over around 120 to 125 lbs but I'd like to get up to the 135 range.

I think this will help me stay motivated but I could be more pumped up right now then to be training hard everyday.

No Pain No Glory
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome