Originally Posted by oldfan
We called it "Big Hurt" position.
1. Get on Your Hands and Knees.
2. * Point Your Toes (Not back as pictutred) to the Side/Outward.
3. Tilt Your Pelvis, (Increasing the Curve In Your Low Back.)
4. Spread Your Knees as Far as Is Comfortable.
4. SLOWLY Rock Back Into the End Range of Motion of Your Hip Joints.
Before you make a joke try it. spread your knees as wide as you can then rock backwards until it makes you cry. (remember toes pointed out to side)
Before I make a joke I'll see if it works! haha