MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby World Cup 2011 Discussion/Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 05:26 AM   #34 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanJacques View Post
Haha I though South Africa were looking great in pool play. But just had a feeling Aussie would pull through yesterday. Even though you had hardly any possession and territory I knew you were going to win. Pocock played incredibly yesterday! was very impressed. But I have to say Richie McCaw is the best player in the world. I actually said to one of my mates yesterday that Pocock will make it there. He has all the talent. Its just going to take time to accomplish what Richie has.
Well if we beat you this week he already has achieved more lol, but I wish he would come home to QLD to the reds who are champions already but I want him still in our team

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote