MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
I wonder if Sara is going to be a strong main character in FF13-2(how do you sequelize a sequel like that?). If I understand it correctly Sara and a guy named Noah are going to be the only playable characters. I guess Snow and Hope are going on vacation or something. The question is are they going to be interesting enough characters for me to play the game all the way through? Will I care about them or are they going to be like Tidus and Vaan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
If you don't already know Hit, they're remaking Final Fantasy X for PS3 and Xbox 360 in HD, for 2012.
Would it really be worth paying again considering I already own it for the PS2? What changes are they going to make? Maybe they'll get rid of the sphere grid. Maybe Blitzball will be played in 3 dimensions.