MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 05:18 AM   #15747 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I broke my finger last yeah and I sat next to a guy who was a carpenter and cut his fingers off and he was screaming in pain, on the other side was a guy with fingers dangling off his hand by a thread, a bad for fingers and being at a hospital
Did you by any chance use that moment as a way to justify getting really drunk??? Cause i had to fill in words to make sense of what you were saying.

(I use any dumb moment to justify getting drunk. "OMG DUDE LOOK ITS A FULL MOON, LETS CELEBRATE!" "Ok bro lets do it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I worked at a city hospital in materials management for over a year, heard that same stuff at least once every couple of weeks. Never really got used to it. Hearing a doc call the time of death is super weird, but hearing a doc give someone the bad news is even creepier. Seeing someones reaction after they find out they or someone they are very close to is going to die in the near future is incredibly disturbing.
Yeah i still remember my mom nearing the end of her life at the hospital. She was maybe 50 pounds at that time (Cancer,ChemoTherapy). She was on the hospital bed with the doctors desperately trying to stop her from passing away and something happened that i still never truly could get out of my head. (Tbh it feels weird even typing this). Because she was like 50 pounds basically her hospital gown just fell of her top while my whole family was watching. It took a good 30 seconds for the surgeon to put the gown back on and that was only until he looked at my reaction of me desperately looking the other way trying to let my mom have some dignity.

It was something that just really made me realize how, i guess il use the word "real" hospitals are.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 10-11-2011 at 05:24 AM.