MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #15808 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I posted that in the General MMA section as well (Didn't know where else to put it) - that guy is either briliant or insane, not quite sure which it is :P

On another note some cool people here in my town is doing things to make people move about (exercise) a bit more in everyday life - so they've replaced all the benches at a number of bus-stops with swings! IT'S AWESOME!
That really helps the senior citizens. They definitely want to sit on a swing instead of a bench when every step they take is painful as is. Other then that... GREAT idea. Fat people embarrass themselves and make America look bad which in turn makes me look bad because i cant even deny the fact that Americans are a bunch of fat meatballs rolling down hills because they too lazy to walk. (Yes someone did insult me with that statement in a game of Counter Strike back in the day, for some reason it angered me haha)

Anyway... enough of that.

I am going to head out to safeway and buy some icecream, cookies, RedBull and then i am going to come back and clean my room while doing some Oxy Contin.

Dont Judge.