MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - nateberry1 Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
nateberry1
MMA Fanatic

nateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura about
Muay Thai

Today's muay thai class was awesome.

I brought a friend with me today to get his free class and I'm pretty sure I convinced him to sign up today so thats awesome.

We started off with the two rounds of jump rope and 2 round of shadow boxing to warm up and then today we covered left hooks. Since I have never taken martial arts before it was really good and beneficial learning the technique behind everything and it helped alot.

We went through about 8 exercises with the jab to work on technique and putting our hips into the punch to get everything perfect.

It was awesome.

I can't wait to get back tomorrow and hit up my first Jiu Jitsu class I'm excited to start learning that as well.

If you have any tips since I'm a beginner feel free to share them!

-Nate
nateberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote