MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2011, 12:35 AM   #1111 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Jiu jitsu

Went through a whole bunch of positions that Kultar wants his student base to know. I know that all fine. Had a few rolls finally. First guy had a strong guard that I got past but didn't stay in side control long. Mostly a stalemate. Next guy I was all over and tapped with an armbar. Next guy I was all over and tapped with an arm triangle.

Muay Thai

Curtis aka Ginger Monster aka Gingereem was in today. Old training partner from way back that's 240lb of skilled muscle. We drilled combos back and forth, then drilled jab -> low kicks on the shield. Then did some bag drills.

This week we've started pushing the pace with me. I felt like garbage but we'll work at it.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote