MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I do not understand why USA fight fans Back Chael Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
lpbigd4444
Bantamweight

lpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to alllpbigd4444 is a name known to all
I'm gonna reference the part of your post about it being a boring fight. Chael Sonnen is one of the most exciting wrestlers to ever be in mma. Maybe he doesn't finish but he is active with his GnP. He doesn't just lay on people he postures up and throws. Also his offensive grappling is brilliant as he transitions from guard to half guard to side control to back to mount and so on.. Chael is always moving and his first fight with Silva was one of the most exciting fights either man has been apart of so say what you want about his personality but to say this is a boring fight is absolute nonsense
MW-Chael Sonnen
WW-All hail GSP
LW-Frankie Edgar
FW-Kenny Florian & Mark Hominick
BW-Don't really have one but I love their fights
lpbigd4444 is offline   Reply With Quote