MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 14 disappointing

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
No one comes out of TUF and looks like a champion, but it does provide them the income to start training like one. The question from this show really has always been, who can prove to us that you are a good risk. They have had more losers than winners in the end, but still we have gotten quality talent that on the show was very rough before. It will happen again with these guys.
Compare them to season 1 when they had the first 205 and 185. Forrest Griffin, Diego, Kos, Florian all got title shots eventually, and Leben is a mainstay. This season I had very high expectations and actually thought it would be the most talented cast yet. I was proven wrong by the show. Promising fighters like Jimmie Rivera, Louis Gaudinot and Micah Miller were all exposed by mediocre fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Guys like Bermudez and Bedford will give anyone a good fight. They might not be championship material but I could definitely see them being top 10 at some point.
Bermudez is coming off 2 losses in a row in his pro career, though I was impressed with him and especially his desire to win. I dont think he'll be a top 10 fighter though. Bedford lost to Figueroa last year. Nobody even heard of these guys and they were supposed to lose to whoever they faced thus far.