MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which team would you want to be on

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
nateberry1
MMA Fanatic

nateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I know this is going to sound rude but half the time I can't understand what Bisping is saying. It's not an English thing, because I can always very clearly understand guys like Hardy, Pearson, Pickett, and Hathaway. Bisping also seems way too confrontational, emotional, and sensitive. It's pretty obvious Miller has his number by a mile and it's bothering him.

Miller seems extremely passionate about MMA and it shows. I'd love to hang out with that guy. I'd pick Miller as my coach.

I don't think Bisping is really a bad coach either. He did fine as a coach opposite of Henderson, who seems like a nice guy, but dumber than a sack of bricks. Tito looked like a great coach against Ken Shamrock, but people were calling him a bad coach during his season against Chuck, even though he just picked the wrong guys.
Also when Bisbing talks half the sentence is beeping so after knocking that our the sentence is pretty choppy so there's not much to understand from his obsessive use of language.
nateberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote