MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Computer experts, please help!

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Do you play equally demanding games without these issues?

This could be as simple as a software configuration, such as a driver issue or the game not installing properly.

If you play games of equal graphics/strain and they play well, then it's not a problem with your laptop, it's a problem with software.

Do games of the same graphics/strain cause these same issues? If that's the case, either:

1. Your laptop isn't powerful enough to play (even though it says recommended)

2. A part(s) of your hardware are malfunctioning. Which part can be determined by doing a few tests, but I won't touch on those until I know if this is the case.

If I were you, I'd just start making sure my graphics drivers were updated, reinstall the game to make sure it wasn't an installation issue, etc.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote