MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - nateberry1 Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
nateberry1
MMA Fanatic

nateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura about
Tonight was another BJJ class (with GI). This was only my second class and we covered a lot of new material. We started with the warm up which was the same as last time and got a good sweat going during it.

Next we worked on under and over chokes from guard.

Next we worked on from guard performing a side-sweep going to mount and performing an over choke.

I got each of them pretty quick and then worked with my partner for awhile on each one of them.

After class I did a few rounds on the bag and then a few rounds of rope.

It was a pretty good training session tonight and learned lots of new things, can't wait for next week!
nateberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote