MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #296 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Tue 10-11: MT was bag work and floor drills, and I tried to wrap my hands wherein you wrap every knuckle, and it was a fail. The Velcro on my hand wraps is going, anyway.
Wed: BJJ, guard breaks from de la Riva guard and a lot of guard passing drills, where everyone was very nice to me and didn't choke me out.
Thur: Judo. Small class, but a lot of 3-uchikomi-and-a-throw drills and butsugarigaiko and randori, so it was great.
Fri: open mat. There were a lot of painful tabata drills which I guess are very beneficial. I hope so b/c they hurt.
Sat: resting. Still trying to figure out if I can retain a judo membership at my current gym while paying $100/mth for MT/BJJ training at the new one. Another downside is that the new place has no treadmills, and I need to run, and am not a good outside runner.
Sun: rested. On rest days I still walk my dog the ordinary 2 miles or so in two walks, otherwise he suddenly goes plumb loco in the house, launches himself off the couch, leaps over things, etc.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 10-17-2011 at 11:38 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote