MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #15900 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
So - last night went well... Got really drunk, jumped in a car with three dudes I had no idea who were and an hour later I was at an RHCP-concert with 15.000 other people... Afterwards I didn't know how the hell to get home, so I had to catch a train home

But damn, what an amazing day!
Reminds me of when i went camping with some friends once. I had a handle of E & J so i was getting pretty drunk. Something happened and i started flipping out on everyone i was with and trying to fight them. Eventually i told them all to F themselves and that im not going to chill there anymore. It was like 2am btw so it was pitch black everywhere except around the camp fire. I ended up taking this blow up boat i bought for 99$ earlier that day and going to the nearby lake where it was just me and the handle of E & J. Well like an hour of me being in the lake with my handle some guys started throwing rocks at me not knowing what i was since you cant see a damn thing in the forrest that late. Evetually we got talking me from the lake and them from the shore then they convinced me to come in shore and hang out with them. I did that and we all ended up walking 30min to their cabin where they could pretty much just skull **** me and no one would know what happened to me. (I carried my boat the whole way lmao). But instead we ended up playing beer pong and taking pictures and what not. Around 5am i had to walk home and it was still pitch black and i had noooo idea where my tent was. I walked for hours before i found my way back. It was quiet the interesting night.