MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #15907 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
What ever happened to the "man nod" while walking around?

Like, when you're walking down a road and there's a guy heading your direction and you pass each other, you give a slight "nod", and he returns the nod, and you two proceed to wherever you are going, as if to say "yes, I'm a man walking as well, my brother".

What happened to the man nod??? I walked yesterday for a while and no nods returned. It hurt me deeply.
I still man nod a lot. Actually when I am thinking "Oh shit this guy is big" its more of a "Hey whats up, im cool don't kill me" nod.

Regardless of the man, I still man nod. Lol