MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator 54 Pick 'em

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #67 (permalink)
beezer
MMA Fanatic

beezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nicebeezer is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Great fight Beezer mate i'm sure you'll be back in the hunt soon, nice to get some gold around my waist but I want to be the first to defend this belt successfully. So I think Dudeabides deserves the shot the most since he beat me in the tourney semis and he beat another contender today, but if he wants to negotiate with hixxy on who gets the shot fine by me.
Nice fight man, pretty even picks but you got the extra points and deserve the win.

To be honest I had a pretty bad feeling about this main card, big up to hixxy for having the guts to go with Vianna and I think he should get the next title shot for sure. I'm happy to take on Big D or Machida Karate in the meantime.

Easy
beezer is offline   Reply With Quote