MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby World Cup 2011 Discussion/Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 03:26 AM   #61 (permalink)
IcemanJacques
Bantamweight

IcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I feel like this world cup has been anti-climatic, I mean everyone wanted to see aussies vs wales in the final but now we get lousy cheating french and the always favorites all blacks, I just want to say fook you robbie deans I knew you were a double agent from day 1 ruining the wallabies and giving us unwanted records and structure and a lot more bad things. I hope the ARU pull there head out and sack you and give ewen mckenzie that job while he coaches the reds.
Who wanted to see that final? obviously I'm speaking from a New Zealand standpoint. But it is not anti-climatic at all. But yeah, definitely have to get rid of Deans. You guys have a horrible record with him in charge. And he is an absolute dick head.
IcemanJacques is offline   Reply With Quote