MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 07:22 AM   #15976 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Laptop graphics cards are stupid. PC gaming is stupid actually... I don't want to pay like $4654654376 a year to keep up with the demands.
Actually, console gaming is stupid because it stops game graphics from reaching their limits and keeps them at a stand still for 5 years. Bethesda hate consoles because they have to limit their graphics so they'll run on them.

I prefer console gaming (Guild Wars when it was awesome excluded) for the cost, but I'd also rather they were able to be upgraded also. PC gaming at full graphics on the latest games could be so so so much more...

Watching vid now!

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”