MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #15977 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
I only use console for fighting-games. All first-person games are better on PC imo.

Right now I'm basicly just playing Allliance of valiant arms. Awsome war FPS and it's free. Well if you want to be ahead of your oponents you need to pay real money for the better guns, but noone forces you. You can just wait until you get to the proper class and have enough fake-money to pay for them. I actually bought 2 guns for a total of 22 Euro lol, how silly does it feel to pay real money for guns in a game haha, but the game is awsome tho.

Other than that I play a whole lot of MAME, that shit is great. I've been constantly updating MAME since like 2001 or something, I just love the old and new arcad games.
Metal slug FTW