MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #15978 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I just woke up, I have this weird feeling of motivation today. Finishing a bunch of crucial steps to taking Ability to the next step and trying to fix my sleep pattern, that's why I am up at 6am.

Also, check out my new YouTube channel if you guys care. I sat down and thought to myself that I clearly lack some enjoyment in my life and thought it would be cool to record myself playing scary ass games lol, enjoy!

Skip to 0:40 to skip me talking lol

Planning to get dat youtube moneh?

I always wanted to make a youtube channel of some sort myself, but the fact that you have to buy a PVR (if gaming related) and/or a decent camera has always kept me back.. and the partial lack of english. Who knows, maybe someday..