MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #15991 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Haha no worries man it was good. I love chicken Parmesan as well, though it takes a while to get used to the small of Parmesan cheese haha.

I always make sure my chickens cooked through, I have such a thing about raw chicken. I need to cook it through first, then add it to the sauce/baking tray. Even then, through out eating I'll cut every piece in half to make sure it's white and not pink.

I got served some raw chicken in a restaurant when I was a kid once, and it made me SO ill, kinda have OCD about cooking meat now. Unless it's beef, I can happily eat raw mince and love my steak bloody and pink. Completely different meats obviously, one being edible raw and one can kill you but still...

Love cooking, though I'm a very 'throw everything together and hope it tastes good' cook.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”