MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #15993 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
I was young, as in a 7 years old or so. Been to the place loads of times with my parents, food was always excellent and ran really well, so it kinda came out of nowhere from my parents view. I had some kinda chicken nuggety type thing, so it was covered in batter/bread crumbs and cooked on the outside, and sealed on the inside. But the rest was pure pink chicken. My parents noticed before I finished but I'd already eaten two of them. Was sick for a long long time, put the fear of god into me about eating anything for a long long time. Actually took me until I was about 20 to not panic about eating something new and gave me a phobia of throwing up. Over that now, obviously I hate spewing like everyone else but there's no panic attatched anymore.

I've been watching Australia Master Chef Season 3 lately (anyone spoils who wins it for me = I will turkey slap you) and it's gotten me pretty inspired to cook more often. There's like 70 odd episodes! It's crazy. I'm around 40 or so in, it's awesome.

Yeah I nearly always overcook chicken as well due to fear haha.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”