MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EA Sports MMA

Thread: EA Sports MMA
View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V03 View Post
The impossible achievement was a lot easier than expected. Then again, I only play on legend difficulty now when I'm not playing online.

I don't play online often, but I've gotten better now that I've established the jab pretty well. I sort of take a page out of Nick Diaz's book and pepper players to set stronger combos up. I almost never shoot for a take down just because they are so easy to stuff and it allows your opponent to take a dominant position on the ground most of the time.
Yeah it is prety easy I was able to ko fedor with Ken shamrock in the first round on legend difficulty. As long as I don't get taken down I am ok. Just keep dashing to avoid the punches and hit him with body shots which takes away his stamina while hurting him.