MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby World Cup 2011 Discussion/Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #66 (permalink)
IcemanJacques
Bantamweight

IcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I hope we don't because then robbie might get chopped asap, ewen is the man and he can coach the reds and wallabies at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Yeah we don't have him for our game vs Aus either, 3 week suspension.

I really can't wait to see NZ as world champs, they've been considered the best for so long, it's about time really. If France play like they've been playing, it'll probably be the most lopsided final in RWC history. I think NZ will put a good 40-50 points on them, and concede 3-6.

SO so happy Gatland has signed on for Wales until after the 2015 RWC, he's done so much for Welsh rugby, don't know too much about the Aus coach though.
Yeah, thats a good point. Guy certainly hasn't helped Aussie at all. I don't know why he stuck with Quade either. Especially after that semi-final.

Sucks that Warburton is out. The red card was stupid enough let alone a 3 week suspension. I enjoy watching him play too. Haha it is definitely our time. But I won't be happy until the job is done against France. You never know what they could bring on their day. But going on tournament form, you would have to say New Zealand has it.

Gatland is a great coach. Has definitely taken Wales to new heights. It's good to see. Wish it was you guys in the final this weekend. A far more deserving team. Funny how a red card can change the whole tournament.
IcemanJacques is offline   Reply With Quote